Thursday, August 7, 2008

A list I will continue to edit as time goes on.

Things I like:
Soft lips lip balm
Sweet tea
Buffalo Chicken in pretty much any capacity
England
Blogs
Oliver and Dinah Lou
C.
craigslist.com
riesling, amaretto sours
google maps street view
grapes
grape flavored gum
raspberries
BLUE LOBSTERS:







Things I hate:
fleas
rotten food
my period
being poor
the bullshit thats currently posturing as sweet tea in the breakroom.
feeling sick
when the cats shit on the laundry room floor.
the unwarranted negative reaction im currently having to blue cheese, which I usually like.
worrying
airlines
coming home to a heinous messy house that im sure will not be cleaned.
Mizuna Lettuce:










Eh.
my new gum - wild blueberry twist, if you must know - which I also usually like.

0 comments: