Monday, July 28, 2008

not newsworthy.

Lately when I read the news I bypass every single front page news story and go straight for the celebrity gossip or science/health news. Does that make me the shallowest, most useless person in my demographic? Probably. I just can't stand to hear anymore about how oil prices suck or 156 dozen people died in a suicide bomber attack. It's like a very boring, repetitive novel. One that I buy because I think it would make me look (more?) intelligent if it was sitting on my shelf, while simultaneously praying that no-one asks me about it.

I swear I'm intelligent, I swear it.

_____________________________________

This weekend C and I gave Oliver a bath, shined him up and put on his best, snazziest harness to go to the park. Here's some clues as to what happened there:










In case you're wondering, that's a dead toad, Oliver, and the angel of death playing a flute made of a femur, chronologically placed. The femur flute (FF) really has nothing to do with it, but the smell of death does.

Well, back to work.

0 comments: