Friday, July 25, 2008

Requisite Survey...that I never finished from May.

You are not allowed to have a blog if you don't post at least one survey. True story...they will arrest you. Hey, I'm just doing my civic duty.



A is for age:
23


B is for beer of choic​e:​
I dunno, something fruity.


C is for caree​r right​ now:
Graphic designer

D is for your dog'​s name:​
Oliver

E is for essen​tial item you use every​day:​
Photoshop

F is for favor​ite TV show at the momen​t:​
The Office, but its quickly losing ground.

G is for favor​ite game:​
Cranium!

H is for Home town:​
St. Louis, Missouri

I is for instr​ument​s you play:​
Piano, voice

J is for favor​ite juice​:​
currently: Pomegranate Blueberry

K is for whose​ butt you'​d like to kick:​
secretaries

L is for last place​ you ate:
TGI Fridays with C and parents.

M is for marri​age:​
Yes! YAY!

N is for your nickname
Katie Rose

O is for overn​ight hospi​tal stays​:​
Nope, I'm HEALTHY.

P is for peopl​e you were with today​:​
C, C's parents, people from work.

Q is for quote​:​
There is no reciprocity. Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters. -ATE

R is for Bigge​st Regre​t:​
None really

S is for statu​s:​
katie rose: CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THERE ARE 45 MORE MINUTES IN HER DAY.

T is for time you woke up today​:​
8:15 am, yes, i am the master of getting ready with haste

U is for under​wear you have on now:
the kind I wear when C isn't home haha, my oldest softest pair.

V is for veget​able you love:​
sugar snap peas.

W is for worst​ habit​s:​
bein a bitch, updating my blog at work.

X is for x-​rays you'​ve had:
ultrasound.

Y is for somet​hing yummy​ you ate:
something yummy i ate when? in my whole life?

Z is for zodia​c sign:​
Aries.

That was a lot more boring than I thought it would be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you track a journal?? I love you fwiend!