Friday, August 26, 2005

Shoot me, guys. Just put me out of my misery.
The last thing I need right now is to cry about my grandmother and clog up my nose even more. Why tonight of all nights God chose to make me feel this physically ill, I do not know. Like I need some weird, random case of strep, or some weird random cold in the middle of summer. I mean for the love of God, two of my classes and at least one of my jobs require me to use my voice, so strep or a cold is really the best thing for me at this point, I think.
...........
I need more than a mental health day, I need just a regular health day period. I won't get one for at LEAST another week, maybe two. I'm gonna lose it, I can tell. Mid-semester, I'm gonna do something REALLY CRAZY like join a cult, or change my major, or curse out my boss/rabbi/head of department.
I can't even breathe through my nose effectively enough to take my temperature. Tonight is not a good night, not good at all.

PS: I put up the hot male migits to make myself feel better.

0 comments: