Friday, August 13, 2004

ya'll, I am a happy bitch.
I really feel like I did a little bit of growing this summer. I really like who I am. Im confident with the way I look, and confident that I can accomplish what i've set out to do. I feel like I know who I am, and that really makes me feel good. I had a relationship, I lost a relationship. I no longer have doubts that there is someone out there for me. Ive switched my major (hint: not to english) and im REALLY excited about what I switched it to. I like my voice, and im pretty comfortable with the fact that I wont be singing for my supper when im older. For the first time in my whole life, sometimes I feel like a real grown up.
I moved into my dorm, and I really like it.
And I have a pizza with my name on it.
Who could be sad?

0 comments: