Friday, August 6, 2004

for anyone who cares, I wasn't on medication that gave me crazy dreams at the time, so no, im not completely psychotic.

why do i have alcoholic dreams part two

Ok, so last night, i had a dream that ive had before, but i dont remember when. I just know ive had it. Maybe i dreamed having the dream. whatever. anyway, the dream commenced thus:

so im in this gas station, INSIDE the gas station mind you, where they sell candy and all that jazz, and theres these two guys at the register and this HORSE is tied up inside the gas station. Anyway, on the horses back is an anchor that is digging into his skin (sorry, this is a little gross) and the anchor line is attatched to a car outside the gas station that pulls away, and the horse if pulled into two pieces. and in my dream (im sitting in the corner watching in an EVENING GOWN) im just distraught about the horse. Well, it turns out im in an evening gown because the gas station is directly connected to this big opera house where theres some kind of show going on. And david dorn and jessica crim and charlotte laird are there with some other governors school kids (dont know who they are but whatever) and i try to tell them that the horse got ripped in two but they wont listen. Then i wake up. Gawd...

WDIHAD? part 3
OK: Last nights dream:

so the first part was me and a bunch of people I knew in this place (from governors school i think, and some of my family members)...(and this time I dont remember who the people are...but I knew them) and somone was getting elected king or queen or whatever. The elected queen or king got to sit in this huge stone room filled with stone thrones that were all attatched to the wall. There were hundreds of other thrones in the room that had belonged to past kings and queens and on each past throne, there was a sort of stone image of the king or queen. Yeah whatever.

PART TWO:

then the new king (I think it was a king) was in this sort of animal pen, and there was this little baby tiger (heather and I watched animal planet yesterday, and there was a baby tiger), and before the king could sit on the throne, the baby tiger had to eat him (now, in this part i know who the king was (he was two people really), but im not gonna say). It was bizarre because in my head, i knew the baby tiger was EATING the king, but in reality, the tiger turned into the king and vice versa...and damn, im gonna shut up now.


WDIHAD PART 4

oooook, here it goes:
Ive definately had this one before, this time it was a little more detailed...man I need an analysis...

So there are HUNDREDS of people in this building. My family (some of them) and people from school (some of them, both pinewood and gov. school..). the building is seven stories high (it has to be seven) and in this particular version of the dream, the building also had some sort of a basement, and there are no doorsso . There has recently been a war (and thats all I know about that, the war doesnt enter into it much). Anyway, at the beginning of the dream, there are VELOCIRAPTORS (fast, intelligent, DANGEROUS dinosaurs that will EAT you), and they are all on the seventh floor. We know that ALL of them are on the seventh floor, and no, I dont know what the hell happened to the people up there. All I know, is that everyone I know is safe. But what happens throughout the dream is that the dinosaurs (because theyre so smart) learn how to get from floor to floor. So it turns into Jurrasic Park 56 or whatever the hell number Jurrassic Park movie theyre on. Anyway, the bulk of the dream happens when theyre on the fourth floor (and no, I dont know what happened to people on the 7th, 6th, and 5th floors, but everyone I know, is safe). This is when I start to recognize people in my dream, namely my mother and father, and my ROOMMATE (what the hell?). beth is sleeping in a room on the first floor throughout the whole thing, she has no idea whats going on. The room has two windows, with thick heavy screens: one is in her room, and when you open it, you find out that it drops a million feet to the ground, and the other is in her bathroom, and when you open it, its just like the courtyard in my house. whatever. anyway, i say to my parents: "Where are they?" and they say " theyre on the fourth floor" and for some reason, that means that theyre going to be on the first floor, where we are, next, instead of going to second and third first. So I guess my parents get out, because all of the sudden I remember beth, who is sleeping and has no clue whats goin on. So I go and try to wake her up, but she wont wake up, and I know those damn Velociraptors are on the first floor now, so I have to escape. Thank god her room has those windows. So I open the window in the room and cant jump out (incidently, you cant just open the window, there is window over window over window and you have to open all of them) and i run to the bathroom and discover my courtyard (to my pleasure) and escape the building. ONLY to feel guilty about leaving people inside (not neccessarily beth) and I run inside, and huddled in this room, that looks like a war got it, are (drumrolll please, this is the strangest part) mulder and scully off the x-files (WHAT?!) who inform me in hushed tones that the velociraptors ARE on the first floor and are very close (right about now, my mind supplies a picture of the velociraptor peeking around the corner, and incidently, he resembles the basilisk off of harry potter in that scaly kind of way...). So mulder and scully take out their little guns and leave the room and RIGHT when scully is walkin down the hall, she FALLS THROUGH THE FLOOR into the *basement*. (my mind is going, "where the HELL did the BASEMENT come from? that wasnt supposed to be there...) and mulder makes me jump in to save her, and quite frankly, i dont have a problem with that because there are velociraptors trying to eat me. In the basement, it becomes evident that there was a war, because the basement is some sort of dungeon, with big iron rings on the floor. scully says: "this must be where they held the prisoners". Anyway, me -n - mulder are nonplussed by this statement, and discover a window that leads out to a field that looks EXACTLY LIKE that grassy place in the middle of Fort Sumpter. END DREAM PART ONE
Ok: second half, not as long:
so there are these women and children, they have victorian dress, and they are running through the jungle, away from a T-REX (so whats with the dinosaurs?). They are running on roads that interlace with each other, and each different type of road makes it harder for them to run away (concrete is the easiest, and from there is goes down....concrete hills, sand, sandy hills, clay...etc) finally, they reach their house in the jungle. Its way up on this hill, all built up on sticks, and i realize that it looks like the house in a former dream (WDIHAD part one). Anyway, the dream sequence switches and the mother is reading the youngest a story in bed. for some reason I can see the room perfectly, its like the dream pauses to show me the room, everything down to the detail on this kids porcelin dolls. They are all still terrified that the dino. is going to find them, but the mother is trying to calm them down. Anyway, right then, the T-Rex crashes through the roof of the bedroom and we all scream and yell and run away. They spend the rest of the dream running farther and farther away from the dinosaur. And then, my sister: "Kate Kate, do you want to go to Target with mom and I? Kate....Kate

0 comments: