Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I havent actually written an entry about what my life is like in a while. I figure maybe someday when I look back, ill want to know.
--Moved up to the sixteenth floor, and I love it. Im much more comfortable here and everyone is really nice. Lots of drama, but it kinda feels like home in that respect...ha...Except some people need to back up off my grill, yknow what i mean...
--Actually enjoying my total lack of a love life. No crushes, no annoyances, no nothin. Ok, so this phase will probably last what, like two seconds? But it is nice while its here. Love is just so damn complicated.
--Im seriously irritated with my computer, which has 678,000 things wrong with it. It runs, but it doesnt like it. I hate technology so much, and I paid so damn much money for this thing, and its SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS.
--Bought absolutely ridiculously large fish tank for my room with money I totally do not need to be spending. But its PRETTY.
--Like new roommate. We get by with a little bit of hatefulness and bitchiness, and thats what I love about her.
--Where is my mentee? I need to talk to her but shes never around....
--I have a voice lesson in thirty minutes that I havent warmed up for, and its not going to be pretty.
--Speaking of not pretty, that would describe me right now quite well actually. Im looking and feeling quite rough...Im just so tired, I cant bring myself to do it...
Ok, im going to voice lesson now. Damn.

0 comments: