Monday, November 24, 2008

A Partial Christmas List for My Millionaire Friends.

Ok, I've done some thinking, now I'm ready.

_______________________________________

I was thinking that I haven't posted tree cam since...well, since I started posting tree cam. The tree is bigger now, and its looking all fall-y and winter-y. We're contemplating bringing it inside for the winter but I am (probably rightfully) afraid that I won't water it and it will wither away. NOT a good sign for the tree that is supposed to be representing our relationship (ya'll sometimes we're so sappy it makes me want to barf, so its ok if you do that now).

Tonight C and Downstairs Dan. are both at work so it'll be the perfect time to update Tree Cam. GET EXCITED.

_______________________________________

Ok, even though I've done some thinking, I'm still not feeling very verbose and exciting so instead I'm going to provide my Imaginary Christmas List for 2008, with pictures (some)! Without further ado:

Kate's Imaginary Christmas List Presuming Her Loved Ones Won the Lottery 2008

1. a pony. I'm not even trying to be cute here because I really really REALLY do want a pony. I'm fairly sure this one has topped every Christmas list since I was five :(

(this horse is prettier than me :( )

2. a house While I love my CURRENT house, and my current roommates are fine and dandy, I do NOT love living with three other people (not including C).

(room for ONLY two people and lots of love!!!)

3. a vacation to somewhere exotic actually, anywhere but st. louis is sounding exotic enough to me at the time being. I've found myself saying to C, "Hey baby, lets get a room at the Holiday Inn by the airport! Won't that be fun?!" Yea...I need to get out more.

(both of these are Holiday Inns...)


0 comments: