Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Answers to the following questions welcomed and appreciated.

Ok, someone tell me who the impish, rule-breaking rascally lawyer is who stole the sign for the women's bathroom on my floor! You jokester! No...you HIPSTER. Now you have a hip, stolen sign from a reputable location to put on your bathroom door in your loft downtown. I wish every single asshole under the age of 23 I had thought of that while there was still a sign to steal...

_____________________________________

ATTENTION: As of this weekend, I have been in St. Louis for a year. A whole fucking year. How is this possible? Perhaps I should report it to Parallel Universes Weekly, or whatever the hell that magazine is that's currently hidden in my bottom drawer.

____________________________________

Today I was marginally distracted by Yahoo Answers which is an awesome website to go to if you, like so many others, wonder:

  • DID SHE PLAY ME? READ DIS S*** I'M CONFUSED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK
  • Help Plz! How do you dispose of a 200lb animal?!
  • My homie is gonna start a gang. should I quit the one I'm in now to join his?
  • ***Bonus! Answer for interested parties: I would suggest allowing your homie to start his gang and then act interested.
  • How do other girls fart silently?
  • Why don't people like Asians? WHATS WRONG WITH AZNS?!
  • Magik. How can I learn it?
  • 16 (II) The magnetic flux through each loop of a 60-loop coil is given by (8.85t - .051t^3) *10^-2T*m^2, where the time t is in seconds. (a) Determine the emf as a function of time. (b) What is the EMF at t=1.0s and t = 5.0s. Would the EMF as a function of time be -N times the derivative of the flux equation?

All questions for the ages, for sure.

0 comments: