Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Oh my god, if school doesn't start soon, I am going to shrivel up from lack of social stimulation. I need a man...or maybe just action would do.

Ok, I admit, the last couple of days haven't been that bad. But that's because I'm HOME. I know the second I go back to Columbia, I'll be bored out of my skull again. Not that I'm not bored now...but at least I can be bored with my sister.

Last night I had dinner with my family and my Dad let me have rare filet mignon, which is the most delicious food on planet earth. Seriously folks, if you want to make me happy...

I have a job interview thursday and and I have to go take pictures of fucking pelicans tommorow morning at seven thirty. Shoot me, I need this internship to be over.

Sigh, what a useless entry.

0 comments: