Friday, April 9, 2004

here

here we go, this is kate writing in her journal. Nothing bad is happening to me at this point in my life except for the fact that i have to go to english which is very bad, but not SO bad that I need to write an entry. I have two and a half jobs, one and a half of which are babysitting. I hate my church job, especially handbells, and im about to tell Arletta where she can take her ten painful hours and fifty bucks a week, im going to europe in a month and three days, I have rent and a deposit to pay by june (700$), im going to have a house this summer and for the rest of my college career, my fish are still alive, and i think im going to switch majors. Again. this time i'll get it right, i swear. wow, this is a lot longer then I thought it would be...

0 comments: