Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gah I want to go home.

Ok, stop coming over here to ask me if your project or done, or "how's it going?" or "how much longer do you think?" You know who you are. Dammit, woman, I will finish your project, and when it's done you'll know about it. Honestly, I'm not over here goofing off instead of doing my work. I'm not going to finish it and completely fail to tell you that its done. SEEM AS HOW WE WORK WITHIN SPEAKING DISTANCE OF ONE ANOTHER.

I'm sorry, but when this happens I simply cannot conjure up any niceties for my coworker.

____________________________________

If you can't already tell, today has been a frustrating day at work. It started out with a powerpoint about firm policy and ended with a packet about tax and bankruptcy law. Oh, add my seventy dollar flash template which is completely unintelligible to me.

0 comments: