Friday, December 26, 2003

1. not knowing
2. relationships that just dont stay the same as;dlfkjasd;flkj
3. my hips
4. my diet
5. my lack of money
6. my lonliness
7. my boobs
8. MY FREAKIN ALLERGIES
9. leaving my best freind
10. waiting for school to start
11. missing my govies
12. my cell phone battery
13. my extreme violent case of denial.
14. the fact that my car is still dirty, even though i just payed ten dollars to get it washed. \
15. the fact that my piano technique, what little there was, is currently in the toilet.

THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW:

1. my house
2. my car
3. my freinds.
4. AIM
5. my computer
6. Civilization III..yes indeedy i am obsessed..and for five dollars every three days, i can continue to be obsessed.
7. singing..really, this should be number one, but i dont feel like changing it.
8. my family.
9. the christmas tree
10. hey, yeah, christmas period.
11. USC god bless
12. not having to worry about grades for a blessedly brief period of time
13. live journal, yes indeedy i am obsessed.
14. my new socks
15. brand spanking new spirituality. smells liek a new car baby...cant get enough of it...

And go ahead and answer me these while youre at it:
1. How is it that the kid from peter pan is so attractive and hes only fourteen? who looks that good when theyre fourteen?
2. Name and address of my future husband if you have it, so i can go ravage him:
3. What, i ask you, what in the hell am i going to do?
4. And how do i deal with this?
5. and what REALLY is going on?
6. Why does it seem like years until i get to move into school?

0 comments: