Monday, August 11, 2003

piercings, school and ramblings...

I, Kate Fenwick, excercised my rights as a legal adult today, and pierced a third hole in my ear. woot. i feel empowered and old. I am my own damn legal guardian. I thought MAYBE the parents would be upset, but they were like "oh that looks nice honey..." God i love them sometimes....

I would like to state for the record, that I am SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT GOING TO SCHOOL!@#!@#%!@#$!@#$!@#$ I want to move in tommorow.
Our room will be awesome, and heater and I bought the following items for the room today in columbia:
1. an EVIL DEAD poster. holy crap...awesome...
2. A Salvador Dali poster (suitably disturbing and choc full of symbolism...)
Speaking of Columbia...
I do believe we had fun today. Heater and I got up WAAAAAY earlier then we usually would have on a weekday when we had nothing to do. Nate and I went and got heather last night from her house at about nine o clock and got her to come watch a movie. Locked my keys in my car today and HOLY CRAP why is it 45 bucks to have a guy come stick some metal in your car and unlock it in THREE POINT TWO SECONDS. no fair. tommorow is heathers EIGHTEENTH birthday party. Nate and I did a good job, all things considered. Consider that we havent made the cake yet. hoo boy, that should be interesting.

0 comments: